The other day, I was in the car with two of my friends and we all answered this question: What would you do if someone gave you a billion dollars? This is a fun thought. Here is what I think I’d do:
2. Pay off all debts of my mom and dad, my husband’s mom and dad, and my sister.
3. I taught a little boy for four years who died when he was seven. He was born with a very serious heart condition. I’d donate money in his name to the children’s hospital that tried to help him or to research for the heart condition that he had. Also, his mom has been through such a hard time, not only with his death. Her mother had a lot of terrible health problems so she now takes care of her mom and runs the family business. I’d give her a lot of money to help her. But I wouldn’t let her know that it came from me.
4. Buy my husband a truck
5. Buy us some land and build our dream house.
6. Take our families and closest friends on trips to anywhere they’d like to go, anywhere in the world. We’d pay for everything.
7. I’d like to give money to families in need in our community and have them not know who it came from.
8. My husband is interested in learning more about carpentry so I’d build him a workshop and get him all of the tools he’d need.
9. I’d buy a new camera.
10. My sister and I would make a CD of the songs God’s given us.
11. Put the rest in the bank (if there was any left).
What would you do if someone gave you a billion dollars?